Here are some questions that you can ask a truck accident witness :
- Were you in a car and, if so was the vehicle moving or stopped?
- What did you see first?
- Did you actually see the two cars impact one another and, if so where were you when the accident occurred?
- What time do you remember the accident happening?
- What part of these vehicles struck the other?
- What was the weather at the time of the crash?
Remember, you are investigating, who, how, when, where, and why. These questions can be answered through witnesses, drivers, and physical evidence.
photo credit: ER24 EMS